Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a completed application form and are only guaranteed when payment has been cleared through our bank (account details: sort code 40-02-26 and account number 42054841). Payments must be made in full 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the accommodation.
- The total cost of the accommodation must be paid for in full.
- Guests must indicate when booking any special requests, dietary needs or allergies.
- Host Family London.com reserves the right to cancel accommodation booked if there are concerns about the guest's behaviour. No refunds will be made in such circumstances.
- Guests wishing to extend their accommodation beyond the end date may do so but must contact us first. For extended periods shorter than a week, accommodation will be charged on a per night basis.
- For most accommodation twin rooms are strictly for two people booking together (i.e. friends) for the same dates.
- All necessary visas must be obtained before you book your accommodation.
- Clients should go directly to their host family on arrival. You will be given all their contacts details before your journey.
Cancellations & Refunds (prior to arrival)
- If cancellation is received with more than 2 weeks notice, we will make a small administration charge of £40.00 to cover our expenses. The balance of the accommodation will be refunded.
- If cancellation is less than 2 weeks (14 days) notice, the cancellation charge will be the equivalent to two weeks accommodation fees. The balance of the accommodation will be refunded.
- There is a £10 fee for bank transfer.